The IMTHP protects ETEL torque motors against overheating. It also allows the user to reach the motor's thermal limit while keeping an acceptable security level.
- Precise temperature monitoring to avoid overheating even in demanding motor operation (e.g. stall conditions).
- Intrinsic temperature measurement delays are compensated by software to provide true real time monitoring
- Complete motor temperature information is provided to the user through:
- 1 x Analog KTY or PT1000 signal
- 1 x Digital warning signal
- 1 x Digital error signal
Ask for the torque motors handbook for more information.