ETEL has defined internal working rules in order to ensure compliance with international standards ISO 9001 (quality requirements), and current safety and environmental regulations.
The management system ensures that the processes, responsibilities and authorities are clearly defined. It also guarantees the compliance with the relevant directives, rules, regulations and standards. This management system is the precondition for the realization of our objectives regarding quality as well as occupational health and safety and environment.
The documentation of the management system is composed of internal regulations, directives, instructions and forms, together with product and process specific instructions. The quality department provides for a standardized terminology and form of representation.
All employees are autonomously responsible for compliance with the objectives of the management system and are supported by the Quality Management. Direction and Quality Management regularly analyze and evaluate the quality status of products and processes through a monitoring system based on customer information, product and process indicators and internal audits.
The objective of occupational health and safety is to prevent accidents and avoid work related health risks for the welfare of our employees. With regard to work conditions fit for human beings, the legal requirements, directives and standards constitute the minimum criteria.
Moreover, ETEL ensures the compliance with the current environmental laws, ordinances and regulations in order to preserve the surrounding community from any pollution.
ETEL’s competitiveness is based on the development of Leading Technology and the design of products which solve the future challenges of its customers.
Thus ETEL is:
- differentiating by technology;
- using this technology to develop products;
- selling standard products to its different customers.
ETEL technology (Motor, Electronic Control) and synergies with HEIDENHAIN technology (Measuring Systems, Electronic Control know how, mechanical expertise) is contributing to the development of unique and Leading Motion Positioning System products.
To achieve these goals:
- ETEL invests in people and their education for a long term employment, because experience and know how is key for innovation and unique technology;
- ETEL invests in necessary infrastructure to ensure technology leadership;
- ETEL sells product at high quality standards;
- ETEL is differentiating by technology, not by prices or lead time;
- ETEL strives for continuous improvement of the safety and health protection of its employees and expects its employees to actively contribute to the protection of the environment.
To clearly and effectively translate the above vision and principles into daily practice, the management has defined internal regulations and directives that are binding policy for all employees.
Every employee is expected to work and act on his own responsibility in compliance with the above vision and principles.