The ZT box is a module combining two degrees of freedom, in Z and Theta, within one single unit. Two actuations are possible along the Z direction, a coarse one and a fine one. This module can be used in a standalone mode or mounted on top of an XY platform. This module is especially well suited for wafer process control applications such as thin film metrology, critical dimensions, etc.
- Infinite rotation
- Built-in vacuum supply at wafer chuck level
- Built-in gravity compensator
- ISO1 clean room compatible thanks to vacuum suction
- Coarse Z axis with 12 mm stroke for wafer loading/unloading and fine Z with 4 mm stroke for focus adjustment
- Version without a coarse Z can be done
- Very good Z jitter as well as move and settle