Increase the throughput of your machine thanks to AccurET
- AccurET current loop is highly reliable: Parasitic movements can be avoided thanks to its very low noise. In addition, its high bandwidth allows to:
- Maximize the bandwidth of the position loop
- Benefit from advanced feed forward, and better compensate for friction, viscosity, as well as repeatable perturbations
such as cogging, etc.
- ETEL’s advanced regulator provides all you need to get the maximum performance out of your mechanical design.
All together, AccurET minimizes errors during axes movement and therefore dramatically reduce the settling time.
Increase your machine accuracy with AccurET
- 3D mapping is available standard so you can compensate repeatable defaults such as mechanical distortions.
- ETEL position controllers can handle a variety of external signals. For example, fast position capture or fast trigger allows the management of other devices such as laser, camera, etc. They can either be based on the real or on the theoretical position of the axis, or time based depending on application’s requirement.
- AccurET is also very well suited for high speed applications requiring high accuracy at the same time: the trajectory filter function is an enhanced vibration suppression function used to reduce machines’ vibrations and settling time. It is designed to avoid transmitting chassis vibrations on the load.
In addition, customized motion sequences can be run on each controller thanks to the ETEL structured programming language. The user defined “macro” functions allow machine builders to customize their position controller to their machine process. For more performance, each controller can run up to two motion sequences in parallel, independently of the other axes. As an example, one motion sequence can process all distance information to maintain a constant gap to the processed surface. While another sequence running in parallel handles errors for the same motor.
AccurET position controllers contain integrated protection and diagnostics for machine and, more importantly, stage protection: over-temperature detection, over-current and voltage, loss of feedback, etc. ETEL provides all necessary features to build a reliable machine.
ETEL controllers support standard encoders of the market, such as analog 1 Vpp, Absolute EnDat 2.1 and 2.2, as well as TTL. Absolute position feedback enables one to perform the machine initialization phase without any axis movement. This saves startup time and avoids any collision risk during this phase.