ASAI-YGNN-06-0320-0320xx-XYZT PLANAR PLATFORM
This platform, Metis, is a hybrid planar mechanical/air bearing platform dedicated to step and scan applications. It is a 6 axes platform moving in X, Y, Z and Theta directions. Dynamic flatness over the full travel as well as bidirectional repeatability are key parameters. This platform is currently used in:
- Wafer Process Control applications such as Critical Dimension and Thin film Metrology.
- Wafer scribing
- Wafer Laser Thermal Annealing
It might also be used in Back End Of Line Lithography machines (mask aligners) and in some wafer dicing application.
This platform features:
- Flatness of motion given by the air bearing
- Unlimited rotation in Theta
- Double Z integration: Coarse travel for loading/unloading and fine travel for focus adjustement
- Buit-in gravity compensator in Z (patent pending)
- Yaw correction can be done by slightly shifting the Y1 and Y2 motors
- Can be further integrated with an Active Isolation System fully controlled by ETEL
- Travels in X and Y can be made longer with some limitations on the performance
- Total stroke: 320 mm for XY x 12 mm for Z
- Speed: 1.2 m/s for XY, 0.1 m/s for Z and 15.7 rad/s for T
- Acceleration: 1.2 g for XY, 0.2 g for Z and 104.7 rad/s2 for T
- Position stability: ±25 nm for XY, ±15 nm for Z and ±0.2 arcsec for T
- Bidirectional repeatability: ±0.4 µm for XY, ±0.3 µm for Z and ±2 arcsec for T
Ask for the corresponding Integration Manual for more information.
|Description||Data sheet||Interface drawing||3D model|