METIS Planar platform
ASAI-YGNN-06-0320-0320xx-XYZT PLANAR PLATFORM
This platform, METIS, is a hybrid planar mechanical/air bearing platform dedicated to step and scan applications. It is a 6 axes platform moving in X, Y, Z and Theta directions. Dynamic flatness over the full travel as well as bidirectional repeatability are key parameters. This platform is currently used in:
- Wafer Process Control applications such as Critical Dimension and Thin film Metrology.
- Wafer scribing
- Wafer Laser Thermal Annealing
It might also be used in Back End Of Line Lithography machines (mask aligners) and in some wafer dicing application.
This platform features:
- Flatness of motion given by the air bearing
- Unlimited rotation in Theta
- Double Z integration: Coarse travel for loading/unloading and fine travel for focus adjustement
- Buit-in gravity compensator in Z (patent pending)
- Yaw correction can be done by slightly shifting the Y1 and Y2 motors
- Can be further integrated with an Active Isolation System fully controlled by ETEL
- Travels in X and Y can be made longer with some limitations on the performance
|Description||Y1,Y2||X||Fine Z||Coarse Z||Theta|
|Travel range||320 mm||320 mm||4 mm||12 mm||infinite|
|Maximum speed||1.2 m/s||1.2 m/s||0.1 m/s||0.02 m/s||15.7 rad/s|
|Maximum acceleration||12 m/s2||12 m/s2||2 m/s2||1 m/s2||104.7 rad/s2|
|Position stability||±25 nm||±25 nm||±15 nm||-||±0.2 arcsec|
|Bidirectional repeatability||±0.4 µm||±0.4 µm||±0.3 µm||-||±2 arcsec|
|Maximum payload||1 kg|
Ask for the corresponding Integration Manual for more information.
|Description||Data sheet||Interface drawing||3D model|