We are looking for
A rigorous, structured, methodic and organized person with strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills and showing autonomy and curiosity. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with good communication skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Contribute to the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of ETEL products;
- Develop products respecting the concerned norms and achieving the agreed specifications;
- Follow a design to cost optimization by exploiting existing internal processes;
- Propose and analyse new solutions via calculations, simulations and/or experiments;
- Select and design the components for the chosen architecture and interact with suppliers;
- Guide designers and technicians with aim to solve open issues;
- Define the qualification plan and design the test benches;
- Validate and qualify technical solutions via experiments on new or existing products;
- Drive concept and design reviews;
- Write technical documentations.
- Master or PhD degree in Mechanical or mechatronic Engineering;
- At least 5 years of development experience in a professional environment;
- Proven experience of technical interactions with suppliers;
- Experience of technical interactions with customer;
- Good understanding of thermal, chemical and electrical technical aspects;
- Analytical approach for the assessment of a SWOT analysis;
- Object oriented mindset with a records of solved technical challenges;
- Good knowledge of the existing manufacturing technologies;
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here