The RTTB axis is the first direct driven rotary stage on the market capable of nanometer position stability at a working diameter of 450 mm. This is made possible thanks to the unprecedented high resolution encoder coupled to an outstanding mechanical bearing.
This table is especially well suited for application requiring:
- Smoothness of motion, high speed stability, low tracking error
- Super high repeatability
- Very good positioning accuracy without calibration
- Outstanding position stability
- Oustanding radial and axial runouts
- ISO1 cleanroom compatible
- Bidirectional repeatability ±0.3 arcsec
- Position accuracy ±3 arcsec (w/o calibration)
- Speed up to 60 rpm
- Load capacity 30 kg
Ask for the corresponding Integration Manual for more information.