ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions.
We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
An autonomous and proactive person with very strong communication and negotiation skills, and with excellent presentation and behaviour. This position required international travelling and will take at most about 25% of your time.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
You will have contact with international subsidiaries and agents and you will coordinate the sales activities for motion control products in a dedicated geographical area. This coordination involves sales tasks some key account management, support the field sales team and the synthesis of market and technical information.
Giving technical presentations to subsidiaries as well as customers, providing pre-sales technical assistance, traveling to subsidiaries, customers to build international relationships and supporting field sales in many areas are the kinds of tasks you can expect in this type of position. At trade shows, conferences and customer visits you will collect information about the market helping us to improve our sales strategies and to drive subsidiaries and agents to penetrate the market using existing strategies.
You follow customer projects, from the request for quotation, to contract negotiation and, finally, to acceptance. Throughout all these activities, you are supported by in-house product management, application support group, order processing and after sales service.
Your role is connected to many departments of the company allowing you to interact with many people and centralize the information coming from our subsidiaries and agents.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, mecatronic or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge about at least one of the following industrial machinery businesses (semiconductor, machine-tools, robotics and automation)
- At least 8 year experience in a similar sales support role in a demanding international environment
- Fluent written and spoken English, French and German are an asset
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
If you are selected, you will be invited to discover our company and let us discover your talents. If not, you will be informed in due course.