ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions.
We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
- A structured and rigorous person with strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills ;
- An autonomous person with a high level of curiosity ;
- A team-player with good communication skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment ;
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company ;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Be responsible of the architecture, design and development of user-friendly and highly intuitive HMI by a deep understanding of user requirements, use cases and process-flows.
- Contribute to the architecture, design and development of highly functional and scalable software that is maintainable and adaptable to future needs ;
- Maintain existing software, by correcting errors, introducing new features/functionalities and adapting it to different platforms ;
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability ;
- Review technical designs and perform code review to ensure quality, compliance with policies, procedures and security requirements ;
- Ensure proper documentation of the software developed ;
- Effectively communicate regular project status reports and updates to stakeholders, including upper management ;
- Train users to use new or modified software ;
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Master degree or PhD in electronics/micro-engineering/ or software engineering ;
- 5 years of experience in developing user-friendly and intuitive HMI for industrial applications ;
- Professional experience in the field of software development, integration ;
- Experience in design and testing of high and mid-level software ;
- Programming languages: C#; C++, MATLAB; Python; WPF ;
- Scripting language would be a real advantage ;
- Knowledge on servo regulation and motion control would be a plus ;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French would be a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
If you are selected, you will be invited to discover our company and let us discover your talents. If not, you will be informed in due course.